• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GA Gun Store deals

Shop is always busy, and I've never left there empty handed. Always a good deal on something I "needed"

Mike has done well from a booth at a gun show and the tiny store around the corner to get where they are. I blame him for my Mosin addiction for selling me a empty crate after a show years ago.

I buy from them, but when you drive up there on a random Wednesday from Atlanta and they are closed for a random reason, its frustrating, but again that might be why prices are low.

I buy from them, but when you drive up there on a random Wednesday from Atlanta and they are closed for a random reason, its frustrating, but again that might be why prices are low.

They will usually post on Facebook and the website when they are closed for some reason. They will be closed for a few days March 11-15 according to Facebook.

OK I have to give a shout out to Georgia Gun Store. Purchased many items from them and ALWAYS have had a good experience. They deal in volume so they answer the phone when they can. Went to purchase Shield in FDE three days ago. Website said Out of stock! But they give update on new arrivals 3 times a week on website and Google Feed. Sometimes the updates states "in store new arrivals" So I called they didn't answer (sometimes they do) well the firearm I wanted was listed as new arrival in store the day before. So I get my A** in the truck to make the 20 drive to the store and you know what.....they had it at the store! Saved me big money!!! These folks work their butts off to save us money. I'm sure it wears on them day in and day out but they do have a good system. (And if they want to take a vacation at least they tell you when the store will be closed. Usually posted on website 3 weeks ahead of time! They deserve it!)
Just do some research on how they operate and you'll be happy and save a lot of $$ in the end. Heck I've even ordered a few items that I could have gotten cheaper of the internet but because they've saved me so much money on past transactions I ordered from them anyway! Support local businesses that save you a ton of Money! Great folks!

Back
Top Bottom