• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GA Gun store in Gainesville will have 100 Pmags today 1/19/13

Guy at Sandy Springs Gun Club said he spoke to his distributor and Magpul told them it will take 18 months to manufacture all the backorders they have. The question is will the gun stores have too much inventory once it is clear nothing will get through Congress. I think they will.

I look forward to the day when we can walk into a gun shop and see all the $15 mags we want.
Went to the gun show today..... Lets just say it was heartbreaking! $65 pmags.....?

I hope everyone is right...

Remember to not let the pressure off these damn politicians. Not for a minute.

I would feel a lot better if the Dems lost the senate in two years, but never forget that @80% of the public has no idea what the difference between "semi-auto" and "full-auto" is. They also think the 2nd was written for hunting rights (and who is going to miss a deer 10 times?) The public is beyond retarded on this issue. They are VERY easily misled.

-Never forget the level of stupid we are dealing with. And never let your guard down. People thought they would never do it in '94..... They sure as hell will if we don't stay on their asses!

Back
Top Bottom