• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GA vs TENN

GA vs TENN

• GA

• TENN

Results are only viewable after voting.
And lol at least hose that voted in the poll after the game was over. 😄
You old LSU guys are just looking for something?

The real thing is LSU got beat by Florida State and got murdered by TN.

Any possible SEC Championship game looks bad for LSU. UGA has much more player talent and a better coach.

You old LSU guys are just looking for something?

The real thing is LSU got beat by Florida State and got murdered by TN.

Any possible SEC Championship game looks bad for LSU. UGA has much more player talent and a better coach.
If the game was today, it would be worse than the Tenn debacle. UGA definitely has more talent. I like Kirby, but I'm not sure he could have done there what Kelly has done this year. So not sure that's a big advantage in that matchup.
I don't see anything changing in the next 4 weeks that would stop December 3rd being a celebration for UGA. They are the team to beat this year, again. I'm not hating them.

Coach Smart was a four-year letterman at defensive back for Georgia and a first-team All-SEC selection as a senior. He finished his career with 13 interceptions, which ranks fourth all-time at Georgia, and led the Bulldogs with six interceptions in 1997 and five in 1998. He was also a four-time member of the SEC Academic Honor Roll. Smart graduated from Georgia in 1999 with a degree in finance.

He studied under Coach Saban for nine years before taking over as Georgia head coach in 2016.

He is a great recruiter of talent. He is 75-15 as a coach. He is only 46 years old.

Brain Kelly is going on the Medicare soon. He is an old dude that can't relate to his team. He'll be fired soon.

69C31E2D-1BDF-45E8-A39B-5F6DB2973720.jpeg

I knew it was going to be an uphill battle playing in Athens.

Just didn't figure the hill would be so steep...

Dawgs just played better and beat 'em. I didn't think TN could win but I was thinking it was going to be a great game to watch. Not so much.

Congrats dawgs. Played a great game yesterday. You've earned your first place ranking.
81B53402-4E6F-4559-B732-3FA0C4A2C885.gif

Back
Top Bottom