• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gander Mountain used gun sale

Damn, i think it's better then some of the gun shows i been to.

OK, just got back. It's about like any gun show - see pics below. Not many handguns and most of them looked kinda rough. Three sets of tables broken up in rifles, shotguns mainly and "as is."

There were a few AR type rifles, I didn't see any AKs. Lots of bolt actions - some looked nearly new, others had been hunted hard. Same with the scatterguns. A few O/U and bolts, lots of pumps and semiautos. Most manufacturers were represented... Win, Rem, Browning, Mossy, Savage, Ruger, etc. Good diversity of calibers with a good number of wsm calibers.

Prices were pretty good overall. Some were a little higher than here, others lower and a very few a good bit lower. It took great self control to leave one or two of them laying on the table! There was a pretty steady crowd but it wasn't really crowded this afternoon. I believe the flyer said 7th -9th...Happened to meet one of the organizers of the other gun show in town this weekend and he couldn't believe Gander's prices were so low. I add that for what it's worth.

View attachment 141797View attachment 141798View attachment 141799

They still had the tables out for the long guns Monday evening, pistols they put back in the cases with yellow dots on the tags.

Their new gun sale is going on until the 15th. There were still several tables set up with used guns from the weekend. One table of the rougher looking stuff was marked down 20%. There were maybe 5, 6 dozen rifles and shotguns left. Split about 50/50 - maybe a few more shotguns than rifles. I didn't look at the pistol cases as photodog did...

Back
Top Bottom