• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

garage door/ garage door opener installation

dakota port

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
178   0
Reaction score
my neighbor is looking for someone to install a new garage door and a garage door opener on their house. i told her i'd try to find someone who does that work and supplies, figured i'd try to get some business for a odt member

anyone on the odt do that type of work?

its a 2 - 2 1/2 car garage i'd say, has a manual lifting garage door right now made of metal with single pane glass on one fold of it

Last edited:
my neighbor is looking for someone to install a new garage door and a garage door opener on their house. i told her i'd try to find someone who does that work and supplies, figured i'd try to get some business for a odt member

anyone on the odt do that type of work?

its a 2 1/2 car garage i'd say

Does he have the doors and openers?

Does he have the doors and openers?

no they do not, they can buy a garage door opener, but we both have no clue who sells garage doors
shes getting tired of having to lift the garage door to get her Porsche panmera out (that car is beautiful)

Last edited:
Home depot, lowesetc etc etc. I hate installing those things. You could not at e enough. That being said my 25 year old opener sounds awful. It is going to die. Then I will call some one. Lol

I didn't think they were that hard but I also done it for about a year right after high school. I don't know about your area but the N.E GA area I would call Logan Overhead door. I think there is a company in the gwinnett area called Atlanta overhead door co.

Back
Top Bottom