• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gas availability

Thanks. I’m concerned. Wouldn’t normally risk it but, again, been staying at Mom’s for three weeks. Losing my sanity here, Mom has seen enogh of me for a while, wife thinks I’ve abandoned her, grass at home is knee high and my dog has forgotten me. Inclined to try it but hate the idea of running out somewhere in between.
Get a grip, your dog has NOT forgotten you.

Haha....reminds me of the joke about locking your dog and wife in the closet when you go to work in the morning and then unlocking it when you get home - which one is happy to see you?
600265B4-B4C0-4476-A98A-E166E46484E1.jpeg

would definitely be this girl, not the one asleep upstairs.

I'm driving over to Cola, SC to attend my niece's commencement ceremony Sat and I'm packing two jerry cans of fuel, just in case. Friends in Carolina Shores, NC tell me that all the stations there are out of fuel.

Filled up cars last night as they had a delivery at the local stations (PitStop and Kroger) from same tanker. Also, filled up 3 cans so I can make sure wife has enough for work next week since she make the money. Paid $2.99/gal; but this was with short waits after the first car at the PitStop. Kroger had cars lined up about 20-30 long waiting for their turn. I paid a few cents more to get in and get out.

If you need fuel and see it for sale, stop and buy it. The couple of dollars extra you spend may well keep you moving on the road. Running out right now would not be a good thing as you don't know where you might find fuel.

My son went out today to top off his car and fill a spare 5 gallon can.

Our local QT was out but he found one nearby on the Gasbuddy app that had gas. I think he said 60% of local stations are out around Johns Creek.

Back
Top Bottom