• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gauging Interest: Recreational Lease in Carroll County

What do you think is a fair daily rate for an exclusive recreational lease of 20 - 30 acres?

• Under $25

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • $25 to $50

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • $51 to $100

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • $101 to $150

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Over $150

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This is a bad idea

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
I own over 20 acres of wooded land in Carroll County (zoned agricultural), a few miles from the Douglas County line, roughly 25 minutes from Douglasville and under 20 minutes from Newnan. I don't hunt but I've seen plenty of deer, which are attracted to the creek which cuts through the property. I currently use the property recreationally (target shooting up to 200 yards, camping, etc).

I'm interested in leasing out the land to hunters or anyone else who wants to enjoy the land recreationally, perhaps with a daily or weekly rate. The land, when leased, would be enjoyed exclusively by the leasee. I think some folks would prefer this exclusivity and the flexibility of a la carte booking over a traditional hunting club.

Would this be something that people are interested in? What would be a fair daily rate for this sort of thing? I welcome all feedback.
Call me 678 4910617

I think you gonna have to make a decision whether you gonna lease for shooting, or hunting.most will not want to hunt next to target practicing.

I own over 20 acres of wooded land in Carroll County (zoned agricultural), a few miles from the Douglas County line, roughly 25 minutes from Douglasville and under 20 minutes from Newnan. I don't hunt but I've seen plenty of deer, which are attracted to the creek which cuts through the property. I currently use the property recreationally (target shooting up to 200 yards, camping, etc).

I'm interested in leasing out the land to hunters or anyone else who wants to enjoy the land recreationally, perhaps with a daily or weekly rate. The land, when leased, would be enjoyed exclusively by the leasee. I think some folks would prefer this exclusivity and the flexibility of a la carte booking over a traditional hunting club.

Would this be something that people are interested in? What would be a fair daily rate for this sort of thing? I welcome all feedback.
Has anyone has any response back from this ad?

Am interested if still available please shoot me a text 678 9234671. Thank you sir.
I am interested in a yearly lease for me and my 13 year old son to enjoy. My cell is 770-337-7974. If I don't answer, please leave me a VM or Text. Thanks in advance. This could be an answer to prayer. Keith

I am interested in a yearly lease for me and my 13 year old son to enjoy. My cell is 770-337-7974. If I don't answer, please leave me a VM or Text. Thanks in advance. This could be an answer to prayer. Keith

Has anyone has any response back from this ad?

Sorry to leave you hanging. I gave it a lot of thought based on the comments and poll results. I posted a new thread with additional details and hunting lease pricing.

Back
Top Bottom