GCO Executive Director Jerry Henry on GPB tonight at 7pm.

Aikibiker65

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
12   0
Reaction score
Just received this e-mail from GCO today. GCO Executive Director Jerry Henry will be a panelist on Georgia Public Broadcasting on their “On the Story” TV newscast that airs at 7:00PM tonight.

--eo47_AOxj0ZU8bGDQ5lQY_E3oc0Tw7vIAyHKAE9NxFFY0xDmJY_xejStAbGOznPn8HCzwSXo5vyU76zOJHk7Yg=s0-d-e1-ft

February 24, 2014
Dear GCO Member,

GCO Executive Director Jerry Henry will be a panelist on Georgia Public Broadcasting on their “On the Story” TV newscast that airs at 7:00PM tonight. Bill Nigut and Bobbie Battista anchor the program. The discussion will focus on the proposed carry bill HB 875. It will involve three other panel members.

If you are close to a TV at 7:00 PM tonight, please tune in.

=======================
Notable Quotable
"When the law disallows both the means and moral authority to defend one's self and property, crime and violence fill the void between common sense and the hoped for utopia." - JD Filkins
=======================
www.GeorgiaCarry.Org

Fighting for your right to bear arms!

glCATxAd8kpSFPt7zkoJGbAffMr5yop1h4aU5ZMeJ5UoOggodQW_7BNtu4nTFG_PQNQaybh0d9bamN2-S8jjbfhnelRFyijP763J_Pd5AnYpFvSxj8ERGVT46A0=s0-d-e1-ft

I watched it. It was ok. The biggest contention was placing churches in a position where they have to create policy with their boards and congregation about gun policy. They don't want it and don't want to be a part of the discussion. Seemed GC was saying, don't ask, don't tell.

The "preacher" that was on the panel made reference to what "Baptist" believe or want regarding this issue.

Just for the record, she is the pastor of a church that is most likely independent and certainly much more liberal than churches who are members of Southern Baptist Convention.

Not to start any theological debate. I just mentioned it to clarify that her views are not necessarily in line with the views of other Baptists.

The "preacher" that was on the panel made reference to what "Baptist" believe or want regarding this issue.

Just for the record, she is the pastor of a church that is most likely independent and certainly much more liberal than churches who are members of Southern Baptist Convention.

Not to start any theological debate. I just mentioned it to clarify that her views are not necessarily in line with the views of other Baptists.

Youre absolutely right. Southern Baptist's official position is that pastors are to be men. She was speaking out of turn and for people she does not represent. She haas no business on the show.

Jerry did great for being the only pro gun guy. Even the "reporters" were all over him. I still don't understand how people are complaining about being in control of their own property. Some people truly can not function without the government telling them what to do.

Back
Top Bottom