• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gel Insoles.....

Nick_T

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
4   0
Reaction score
Ya'll know, the ones at the trade shows that they sit you down and let ya try to see if ya like them, supposedly 30X better than drug store el'cheapos. Well, I bit at the Turkeyrama weekend before last. Wore them for 5 days, had them on when I walked off the 85ac worth of fires last Thurs. Friday the arches of my feet were a bit sore, Sat I could hardly walk at all. Took them out and by this morning my feet were almost back right. Walked off 6 ac worth of fires this morning and then a 44ac one this afternoon with the stock insoles, not one problem. I got the gel ones back in the bag and waiting for the buckarama, gonna take them up there, show my arse, then tell them where to stick them. So be forewarned, they ain't worth a chit and a huge waste of money, don't make the same mistake I did.

Nick T

Had some in my hunting boots and they were alright,temp went down deer hunting and the gel soles froze my feet off nearly,took em out real quick.

Isn't there a thing at walgreens or CVS that you stand on and it tells you specific support you need and then buy the corresponding insert? It is relatively inexpensive too.

The soles to buy are HANDS DOWN Sole Dean Karnazes signature soles. They raised the price recently, but they are awesome and I have them in all my shoes. Walking in Soles is like walking on air. You're feeling at 1 hour what the other guy was feeling like in 15 minutes.

I tried Superfeet, and they were an awesome upgrade to boots, but Sole insoles just take it one step further. Go Farther on a pair of Dean Karnazes signature soles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Karnazes

www.holabirdsports.com_products_Sole_Dean_Karnazes_Response_Insole_080184.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom