• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gen 4 glock 19 fte and ftf wtf

just shot my new gen 4 19. standing there with my buds and the thing shoots like .... was having fte ftf stoving. with a glock!!!!! gun is new and shooting ga arms fmj's. i couldnt believe what i was experiencing. am considering trading or selling it but thought to post here first. maybe someone has an answer. glocksters need some input. and accuracy sux. think i will stick with my tauras

i know thats not happening. ha, limp wrist

Does it FTE When your husband shoots it?

:D

I won't say you're limp wristing it, but just for kicks, get someone else to shoot the same ammo and pistol combo to see if it happens again.

Aside from that, I always clean and lube a new pistol before taking it out for the first time. And I'm guilty of putting grease all over the place- way more than what Glock recommends. Mostly because I'm a mechanical engineer and from experience, machines like lube.

I won't say you're limp wristing it, but just for kicks, get someone else to shoot the same ammo and pistol combo to see if it happens again.

Aside from that, I always clean and lube a new pistol before taking it out for the first time. And I'm guilty of putting grease all over the place- way more than what Glock recommends. Mostly because I'm a mechanical engineer and from experience, machines like lube.

And you make a great Chili too..

Back
Top Bottom