Votes: 311 83.4%
  • No

Votes: 17 4.6%
  • Dont Care

Votes: 26 7.0%
  • TACOS!

Votes: 19 5.1%

• Total voters
I would like to see "no permit carry" in light of the fact that getting a license takes weeks even more than a month in many jurisdictions. If the license were available on the same day basis and it was always available no matter what type of disease or illness was going around, and was available immediately even if the government computers failed and so the background checks couldn't be done...

A right delayed is a right denied.

I know I’ll get hate for this but…… I’ll literally vote for whoever runs against kemp. He’s a coward and a lier. He’s exactly what a politician is, says what we want to hear to get elected then does what’s best for him. Granted the did blow up his daughters boyfriend as a warning when he threatened to call the special session to get a forensic audit. But still he’s a turncoat and I’d rather see a communist piece of **** like Stacey gap tooth abrahms in office who at least is honest about the damage she will do.

I would like to see "no permit carry" in light of the fact that getting a license takes weeks even more than a month in many jurisdictions. If the license were available on the same day basis and it was always available no matter what type of disease or illness was going around, and was available immediately even if the government computers failed and so the background checks couldn't be done...

A right delayed is a right denied.
How about having to pay a fee for something that is constitutionally protected? No problem with that?

I’d rather see a communist piece of **** like Stacey gap tooth abrahms in office who at least is honest about the damage she will do.
Can't go that far. The damage she will do will not be undone in your lifetime.

Can't go that far. The damage she will do will not be undone in your lifetime.
Agreed, maybe eventually people will stop voting dip****s like kemp into office. Or at least hold him accountable and vote him out. Agreed David ralston I’d absolutely worthless but where’s his accountability. It always amazes me how we (as Republicans or conservatives) cry like children about liberals and the left not being held accountable but we gladly turn a blind eye to people like kemp or ralston. If you refuse to do anything on a state level then all your complaints about the federal level are merely for attention from like minded people.

Back
Top Bottom