• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia lawmakers vote to legalize fireworks!

When I was a kid we had to walk to Gwinnett county to buy fireworks to shoot in DeKalb,no sales or alcohol in DeKalb at that time.

Until the interstate commerce act gets that ass.

Meh everybody here does it and has as long as I can remember. Nobody cares.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for them being legal in GA, just saying it's not changing much for me. The state line is about 1 mile away from our hunting land, and about 10 miles away from the house.

Meh everybody here does it and has as long as I can remember. Nobody cares.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for them being legal in GA, just saying it's not changing much for me. The state line is about 1 mile away from our hunting land, and about 10 miles away from the house.
Its crazy how an imaginary line can land a person in federal court because of some smokeless powder and loud noises. kinda like taking Georgian cigarettes to new york.

But you still can't get anything with over 50 mg of flash powder. Yawn. (M-80s had 3000 mg.)
Back in the day we used to take M-80's out on the boat with us when we were water skiing. Since the wicks were waterproof, we'd time it just right so they would blow up as close to the skier as possible. That was sooo much fun!

Gasoline? What gasoline? We never even thought about that possibility! LOL!

Thems werz the daiz, that's fo sho!

Back
Top Bottom