• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia The People's Convoy

I love how libs equate a peaceful protest from the right as an attack an killing of innocents. While the left attacks and destroys wantonly and not a word is even suggested as to the evilness.

Time to get more survival meals and top off the tanks.
Already done. So much so that we have no more room at my house. When my third freezer arrived I had to take it to work and leave it there. ( I live 1 mile from work) When my new dual fuel generator arrived I had to sit the box in the corner of the living room and put the cat tree on top of it.

Attachments

• 20220212_102227.jpg
    20220212_102227.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 6
Guys let’s remember to be respectful when making our points. We are not liberals that resort to name calling instead of reasoned arguments.
Classic Limbaugh method. Let the liberal make his talking points right up to the point where the name calling and FCC violating profanity starts. Out of all the years I listened I never heard one of those callers make it through a call.

I guess no protest is worthwhile anymore because they will all be Jan 6th'd, unless it's a BLM protest. There you go, freedom of assembly is dead.
Yeah the hard left found this magic word not too long ago that's a catch all/shut down kinda deal . I believe they call it Insurection.

Yeah the hard left found this magic word not too long ago that's a catch all/shut down kinda deal . I believe they call it Insurection.
I'm not being hyperbolic in any way when I say this, if Biden declares you a terrorist, habeas corpus is suspended for you. This was authorized under Obama when he signed the NDAA. It means indefinite detention and no right to legal council.

I don't post these videos for fun. This is a good breakdown of how it works under the NDAA if you are declared a terrorist by POTUS:

Back
Top Bottom