• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia vs Alabama SEC championship game

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
FSU is not a genuine contender despite their perfect record.

What a strange statement. They beat a very good Louisville team last night.

If I were an FSU fan, I'd be upset. Very upset. 13-0 and a conference championship win against a very good team not good enough? Whodwegotta pay?

V
What a strange statement. They beat a very good Louisville team last night.

If I were an FSU fan, I'd be upset. Very upset. 13-0 and a conference championship win against a very good team not good enough? Whodwegotta pay?
Very good? Louisville is 10-3 and even lost to unranked Pitt. Prior to last night, FSU only played one ranked team all year long. The competition committee got it right…despite FSU having an amazing defense, their offense just wouldn’t bring the competition worthy of a final. FSU fans have the right to feel slighted, but it’ll be a better playoff without them. 🤷‍♂️

V

Very good? Louisville is 10-3 and even lost to unranked Pitt. Prior to last night, FSU only played one ranked team all year long. The competition committee got it right…despite FSU having an amazing defense, their offense just wouldn’t bring the competition worthy of a final. FSU fans have the right to feel slighted, but it’ll be a better playoff without them. 🤷‍♂️

Yeah, very good. Not outstanding. Not good. Very good. That's a pretty fair summation of a team that won ten games and was playing for the ACC championship.

You're also creating your own set of "facts," which you don't get to do: FSU beat 3 ranked opponents: LSU, Duke, and Louisville.

Yeah, very good. Not outstanding. Not good. Very good. That's a pretty fair summation of a team that won ten games and was playing for the ACC championship.

You're also creating your own set of "facts," which you don't get to do: FSU beat 3 ranked opponents: LSU, Duke, and Louisville.
As I said, “prior to last night” meaning the regular season so by definition excludes Louisville. LSU is ranked. Duke is not. Therefore, “prior to last night” just one ranked opponent. I mean, Colorado was ranked for a minute there also but they’re not considered a “ranked opponent” to the committee.

They screwed florida state a second time by making them play georgia in the orange bowl, so when they lose by thirty they'll say they didn't belong.

Not sore at all, frustrated, yes, at the no calls against Ga. and the calls on Ga. that was bull. You know if even the announcers see it and say something that it's pretty obvious and makes it really look bad. Even the reply announcer called it. Those kind of calls in a close game makes a big difference. But it was a good game all in all.
IMO
It's was a mental breakdown by GA & Bama Played a great game . I missed 1 of the ? able calls (early 3rd Quarter ) .

Heck GA Had to loose sometime but I been worried about AL & told my F In Law that on T-Giving . Then as I watch the end of the Iron Bowl , I pretty much figured it was Bamas year .

Hope the get to the Final & Represent the SEC in the way we know they can .

As I said, “prior to last night” meaning the regular season so by definition excludes Louisville. LSU is ranked. Duke is not. Therefore, “prior to last night” just one ranked opponent. I mean, Colorado was ranked for a minute there also but they’re not considered a “ranked opponent” to the committee.

The opponent is what they are at the time you play them, not two months later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom