• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia vs Alabama SEC championship game

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You keep telling yourself that! Our little weak 6-6 ACC team took the mighty pups to the very end and put 363 yards of offense against your "top tier" defense. All those 5 stars and you couldn't put us away sooner? So if we're weak, you guys are gonna look like $hit this weekend!

Sorry, and I say this liking GA Tech a lot and cheering for them against anyone except the Dawgs: That ACC crew was doing everything they could to help. Jacket's o-line was holding so much, so obviously, it was downright silly. Called fairly, that offense puts up maybe 250 yards, tops.

Tech is on the rise, and I'm happy to see it. Maybe they won't need officiating help in a couple of years.

Sorry, and I say this liking GA Tech a lot and cheering for them against anyone except the Dawgs: That ACC crew was doing everything they could to help. Jacket's o-line was holding so much, so obviously, it was downright silly. Called fairly, that offense puts up maybe 250 yards, tops.

Tech is on the rise, and I'm happy to see it. Maybe they won't need officiating help in a couple of years.
You and I must have been watching two separate games. I seem to remember a couple of late hits they didn't call and a bogus hold that negated a touchdown that all went ugay's way. To say the refs kept Tech in the game is not a fair statement. Every team gets good and bad calls; its just part of the game. Ugay has gotten plenty of good calls go their way in the past. My original post was simply to point out that to say it was close game because ugay had players out or anything of the like is really an excuse. Tech has come a long way since the clown show Collins and we gave ugay all they could handle for 4 quarters.

87e2jb.jpg

You and I must have been watching two separate games. I seem to remember a couple of late hits they didn't call and a bogus hold that negated a touchdown that all went ugay's way. To say the refs kept Tech in the game is not a fair statement. Every team gets good and bad calls; its just part of the game. Ugay has gotten plenty of good calls go their way in the past. My original post was simply to point out that to say it was close game because ugay had players out or anything of the like is really an excuse. Tech has come a long way since the clown show Collins and we gave ugay all they could handle for 4 quarters.

Pretty sure I was watching UGA v. GATech. I respooled and replayed a bunch of the no-calls. Obvious to a blind man and any ref not from the ACC.

But, hey, kudos on your "we were competitive" moral victory! It made the game watchable.

Pretty sure I was watching UGA v. GATech. I respooled and replayed a bunch of the no-calls. Obvious to a blind man and any ref not from the ACC.

But, hey, kudos on your "we were competitive" moral victory! It made the game watchable.
Yeah, maybe you all should enjoy your victory instead of making weak@$$ excuses like the "referees made it competitive" or "our players were hurt." Every team gets good calls and bad calls. Every team has hurt players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom