• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GET CHE MONEY OUT, IVE GOT ME A FOOTBALL GAME

When tHe tIdE sucks, the true Bama fans turn into buckeye bois and start to cry “they overrated, they don’t play nobody, my sister gonna divorce me!”
You mad cause cause my sisters and me can walk a dry mudhole in goergees team.. come on man stop crying your sister ain’t going to leave you cause yalls fav team has a pussycake schedule… y’all been together your whole lives

You mad cause cause my sisters and me can walk a dry mudhole in goergees team.. come on man stop crying your sister ain’t going to leave you cause yalls fav team has a pussycake schedule… y’all been together your whole lives
After we beat the **** out of the two teams that beat your precious pachyderms last year rolling through our easy schedule, we really hoped to see the cousin lovers in the SEC Championship…. But alas you and your bois were sitting on the couch at home watching, just like you gonna do this year, lol.

After we beat the **** out of the two teams that beat your precious pachyderms last year rolling through our easy schedule, we really hoped to see the cousin lovers in the SEC Championship…. But alas you and your bois were sitting on the couch at home watching, just like you gonna do this year, lol.
Man if screwed tougher girls than what your team has to offer this year.. but I gotta admit y’all looked good against the middle school jv teams y’all played so far

80h0ac.jpg

Back
Top Bottom