Get together at Sharpshooter USA in Roswell

Bryan

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
184   0
Reaction score
I was talking to Fred Becker the head of instruction at Sharpshooter USA and asked about bringing a group. He said just to let him know and he would give us the Disney Tour. One unique thing at Sharpshooter USA is the TI Training. Life size video defense simulator.
http://www.titraining.com/firearms-training-simulator/

If there is interest PM me with what day and time would be good and I will see if there is a consensus.

My schedule is real screwy these days but I live 3 minutes from there. Please include me when a date has been decided. Have not been there yet and would love a tour.

I stopped by a couple of weeks ago on a Thursday afternoon and got the tour from Sean ( I think ) and he couldnt have been nicer ,great place and the air filtration system is the best Ive seen ,well worth your time to stop by and check out.

I stopped by a couple of weeks ago on a Thursday afternoon and got the tour from Sean ( I think ) and he couldnt have been nicer ,great place and the air filtration system is the best Ive seen ,well worth your time to stop by and check out.

I agree... it's the nicest range I've shot at... the most expensive too but I'm still trying to convince my wife to let us join up for a year :D

Back
Top Bottom