• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Getting in shape for summer... who's in?

Would anyone be interested in a Biggest Loser competition? I did one a.few.years back and it really motivates you. Especially if a bunch of people are in it and the pot is substantial.
$100 buy in and get 20-30 people involved would really be a goal to work towards.

Would anyone be interested in a Biggest Loser competition? I did one a.few.years back and it really motivates you. Especially if a bunch of people are in it and the pot is substantial.
$100 buy in and get 20-30 people involved would really be a goal to work towards.

I would have but it's too late now. I've only got 15lbs more to go :(

I'd be up for it.

I would prefer a Biggest Gainer, I prefer eating and laying around doing nothing.

I work out 5 times per week and am running on 1500-1750 calories right now. I eat constantly though and am never hungry nor do I ever feel deprived.

That's awesome then. I generally try to keep my ratios at 40/40/20. Aside from that I don't even own a scale. I go off of what's in the mirror and my performance levels.

Back
Top Bottom