• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ghosts

And some of my masks from the haunts:
i194.photobucket.com_albums_z81_glockink_shelf2.jpg

i194.photobucket.com_albums_z81_glockink_Shelf.jpg

Also do Star Wars too:
i194.photobucket.com_albums_z81_glockink_264871_10150650573315128_805530127_19245476_2999472_n.jpg

i194.photobucket.com_albums_z81_glockink_298280_10150752913725128_805530127_20274810_4298529_n.jpg

Search a place called "brook run" in dunwoody georgia. Abandoned insane asylum that a bunch of people around here used to go to to look around. There's been ghost teams there with all the fancy equipment and there's been some weird pics posted on the internet. I've had more than a few experiences that have led me to believe in some aspect of the paranormal and i stopped going there for good

Search a place called "brook run" in dunwoody georgia. Abandoned insane asylum that a bunch of people around here used to go to to look around. There's been ghost teams there with all the fancy equipment and there's been some weird pics posted on the internet. I've had more than a few experiences that have led me to believe in some aspect of the paranormal and i stopped going there for good

Hell yes next ODT meet up here FTMFW!

Personally, I've seen them, I've heard them, and honestly its NOT a fun thing at all When we moved from NY to NC we had to rent out a house, until ours was built. We were the first to rent this house since the original owner died. My Dad had lived in the house by himself for almost a year while we were still in NY waiting for our house there to sell. He on several occasions Saw and heard the previous owners, but didn't want to tell us being very young at the time, but we found out on our own. First night we were there my younger brother saw an old woman outside the house on the back porch looking in at him. Not long after, while home alone, I had doors slam, heard footsteps coming towards me and finally saw her standing on a stair case. The same place the neighbor found the lady dead. There was a bunch of crazy stuff that happened in that house, I could type pages and pages of stuff about that place.

Personally, I've seen them, I've heard them, and honestly its NOT a fun thing at all When we moved from NY to NC we had to rent out a house, until ours was built. We were the first to rent this house since the original owner died. My Dad had lived in the house by himself for almost a year while we were still in NY waiting for our house there to sell. He on several occasions Saw and heard the previous owners, but didn't want to tell us being very young at the time, but we found out on our own. First night we were there my younger brother saw an old woman outside the house on the back porch looking in at him. Not long after, while home alone, I had doors slam, heard footsteps coming towards me and finally saw her standing on a stair case. The same place the neighbor found the lady dead. There was a bunch of crazy stuff that happened in that house, I could type pages and pages of stuff about that place.

Sounds like a poltergeist.

same with me and brook run, probably the scariest experience i had was with 3 other friends, two guys one girl. we were walking by the padded rooms and stopped for a second and one of the windows on the door that had the metal wire running through it that you see in jails completely exploded. and i dont mean cracked, i mean blew up all over us. one kid ran to the window (we were on the second floor) jumped out and broke his ankle and me and the other guy went into a room and tried to console the sobbing girl in our group till we nutted up and just ran past to the other door. definitely not a good experience

Wasn't so much a poltergeist, just an angry ghost. She didn't like us there, and let us know it. Also found out a year ago, that my wife's private family graveyard here locally is listed on a haunted places website, and its for good reason. The family all know about the activity out there. We've gone out there a few times at night, not too scary for us, because its family, but some pretty odd stuff happens out there too. Unexplained dim light that appears, and this place is WAY out in the woods, far from anything.

The house we live in now we moved in back in Feb of 2000 the previous owner had commited suicide (Not in the house off on a dirt road) but on occasion my mom could smell coffee brewing and we dont drink coffee and said she has seen shadows while home alone. But i've never encountered anything of that nature.

And some of my masks from the haunts:
i194.photobucket.com_albums_z81_glockink_shelf2.jpg

i194.photobucket.com_albums_z81_glockink_Shelf.jpg

Also do Star Wars too:
i194.photobucket.com_albums_z81_glockink_264871_10150650573315128_805530127_19245476_2999472_n.jpg

i194.photobucket.com_albums_z81_glockink_298280_10150752913725128_805530127_20274810_4298529_n.jpg

Man, the ones on the wall don't bother me but that one next to the Fett? Cripes! give a body some warning will ya!?! ;)

I've told this on here once before, and it must be the most boring ghost story in history but I swear it's true.

Working night receiving at WalMart in KS 20 years ago. Two of us were stocking chemicals around midnight. The store was closed(none of that 24 hour stuff back then). Out of the corner of my eye I "see" someone walk to the end of the aisle, pause and walk on across the intersection. Just as he passed from sight it hit me how odd it was and I turned my head to look. No one there. Went to the end of the aisle and walked past several looking but nothing. It was so odd because he was a tallish man in a dark business suit. There were maybe a dozen of us on the night crew, the store was locked and we all wore jeans and tees/polos etc. I checked with everyone else and no one was close except for me and the other guy. He said he half-way noticed someone but he was further from the intersection than I was and thought nothing of it till I went to look.

Several others on the crew recounted strange occurrences as well but I didn't witness them so I can't verify any.

One thing, and I'm not saying it explains or is even related. This happened within a few months after Sam Walton's death.

Back
Top Bottom