Giveaway Day 2012!!! -Updated 5/10/12!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update 1

I’ve decided to try and plan out the day a little better this year. Last year it was pretty chaotic, I’d just go to pick up some stuff and list it every few minutes. This year I’m actually going to try and plan it all out and try to have a steady stream of cool items.

I’m going to try and do 55 or so Giveaways, that’s one every 15 minutes with a one hour break around lunch and a one hour break around dinner. I’m also trying to get the average prize quality up some, last year we had a couple high-dollar prizes but overall the average prize was in the $10 range. I’m going to try and get that number closer to $40 this year.

I've got 12 of the 55 prizes ready to go. If you have something you’d like to donate to the giveaway shoot me a PM and let me know what you have. Any items worth $20 or less will get put into “grab bags” that will have a few things in them to get up to the prize level I’m shooting for. Please no ammo unless you are a dealer and are willing to drop ship it to the winner, I found ammo to be a pain in the butt to ship last year.

I’ve got a budget of about $1,000 to fill the coffers in the week before the giveaway. The stuff I buy will depend on what gets donated. If we have a lot of stuff donated then I will use the money to buy some big prizes, if we don’t get a lot of stuff in then I will use it to buy a bunch of $40-$50 prizes. Either way we are going to have a good time! :D

If you'd like to donate cash to the giveaway just hit the store tab at the top and choose the "Giveaway Day Contribution' item, all money gathered from that will go to buy prizes.

Got some really good prizes yesterday, a Savage .22 rifle with a scope and a Ruger P95.

We gonna have some fun this year :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom