• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Glock 17 $349.99 (PD Trades w/ NS)

SSDawg

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
10   0
Reaction score
I saw the following on the TruPrep Facebook page:

"This weekend only, mention the "Facebook Special" while in-store and purchase a police trade-in Glock 17 with tritium night sights and (1) 17-rd magazine for the exceptionally low price of $349.99 (cash) or $359.99 (credit/debit)! This batch has some of the nicest trade-ins we have ever received and you do not want to miss out on this limited time deal. Offer good this Saturday and Sunday at our Marietta location only when mentioning the weekend Facebook deal! "

Based on the picture that they posted they are Gen 3.....but, I would call to confirm......also, the pic they posted does not show any PD markings on the slide.

I may wait until next week and buy one for $450 when they show up on the ODT as "Safe Queens".....

Yes. They are gen3. We'll get more in. The firearm themselves do not have any PD markings but the boxes they come in do. Most of them that we have gotten in are from VA. When not "on sale" we sell them at $399. As far as being safe queens, I doubt that. Some are in great shape but more likely to have some form of wear.

Dallasdave, the store is more well known as TruPrep but we also have an extended branch called KudzuTactical which carries firearms, ammo, reloading supplies and tons of AR parts. Please stop by if you get the chance. We are in Marietta, 1000 cobb pkwy north suite b 30062

Last edited:
Yes. They are gen3. We'll get more in. The firearm themselves do not have any PD markings but the boxes they come in do. Most of them that we have gotten in are from VA. When not "on sale" we sell them at $399. As far as being safe queens, I doubt that. Some are in great shape but more likely to have some form of wear.

Dallasdave, the store is more well known as TruPrep but we also have an extended branch called KudzuTactical which carries firearms, ammo, reloading supplies and tons of AR parts. Please stop by if you get the chance. We are in Marietta, 1000 cobb pkwy north suite b 30062

jburton3 jburton3 - great weekend deal you guys are offering on the G17 (just when I though I didn't need yet another Glock)......sorry I missed the Mountain House Bucket weekend deal you guys had 2 weekends ago.......I'll be looking for that one again!

Back
Top Bottom