• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 19 RTF2

Able

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
128   0
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am thinking of selling my Glock 19 RTF2 and was wondering what they are going for these days. I did a search but didn't get any results that had the asking price (I probably screwed up the search, it never works right for me.) Anyway, it has bright night sights and only 50 rounds have been fired through it. I am thinking of selling it because my wife won't shoot it because she claims the raised textruing hurts her hand.

Can anyone tell me what I could reasonably expect to get for it (I'm not looking to rip someone off)?

Thanks!

It depends. Its a used glock, but it has RTF2 and its the legendary g19. So instead of selling it for the used glock price of $400. You get to charge $500 to $550 :thumb:

Hmmm, I think it's more like $125. I've got the cash ready. No, you should list at $550 on this. Don't take any lowballs; don't go below $500. Just my opinion.

Seems fair and if you are willing to hold out there are folks that will pay good money for the odd ball glocks........GLWS

howdy
saw your post for your glock 19 rtf2. know its a little old now but thought id ask and see if
you ever sold it or still had it for sale? would love to take it off your hands and would even let
you gouge me a little. there not easy to find so if you did sell it hope you at least got what you
wanted.
thanks for your time
Brm

Back
Top Bottom