Glock 22 Gen 3 with NS at AO for $299

I was in there Friday and they had them all behind the Blue Label counter with boxes. Heard the guy behind the counter say they were a mix of Gen 2 and 3. Not sure how many mags...Said they had 400 initially and were down to 125 or so. Think they were initially offering them to LEO for even less and then they went uo to $299 and open to the public at beginning of February. Find the cleanest looking one and then take it over to Glock to have them fix it up.

I was in today and the girl behind me had one. Looked good from arm's length. It was NYPD engraved, which she liked and selected partially bc of that. She said the two others she looked at were not NYPD, but she didn't say if they were otherwise engraved. Some holster wear but not bad. Didn't see the sights.

**Edit: Yes, 1 mag, no box or docs.

Last edited:
I had no idea they were running this sale again. I was in there last night and did not even notice. I bought one last time they ran this sale and it was in very good shape overall. No smiley, hardly any holster wear...They set about 20 of them up there for me to look at and I picked the best one I could find. The NS are pretty good too. Took it over to Glock and they added an extended slide release, free of charge and also updated all the internals on the slide, also free of charge. It did not even need new internals but they put them in there anyway.Glock has awesome customer service.

I'm wondering when this sale ends. I will probably go back up there tomorrow and get another one. $299 for a G22 is a no brainer, guys.

I bought one of the #329.99 Gen3 G22C's with night sites a few years ago. You have to go through a couple before you find a nice one, but no issues.

I believe they still have a card fee if not paying with cash, but i was in and out in about 15 minutes.

Take it straight to Glock and have it refurbed for free!!

I bought one of the #329.99 Gen3 G22C's with night sites a few years ago. You have to go through a couple before you find a nice one, but no issues.

I believe they still have a card fee if not paying with cash, but i was in and out in about 15 minutes.

Take it straight to Glock and have it refurbed for free!!

Card fee is only on new guns. You get out the door at $317.99 cash or credit IIRC.

Back
Top Bottom