• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Glock 22 lr Conversions

I have the advantage arms kit for my 19/23. I own both.Love love love it. Would not trade it for twice what I paid. Great training aid. Just use Mini-Mags and you won't have a problem. They are fast enough to cycle it reliably. I have heard people say that it is too light and toy like but I disagree. With Mini-Mags my observation is that the recoil is like a 9mm with the handgun configured in the standard setup. As a side note. I have the Lone Wolf conversion barrel for my G23 that I use for my kit. It's really 3 in one and great for training. . The Lone Wolf has been 100% reliable as well. It makes a nice kit to take to the range in one little pistol box. I highly recommend it and it will cost less than a new semi auto pistol like the Ruger sr-22 or the Smith m and p 22. If you have more questions please Pm me. I really like the kit and found it online on sale for $199 around Christmas. I based my choice on positive and negative reviews on line and I could not be happier. I will state it again, it is a great training and has taught me to comfortably and reliably shoot my Glocks in a very accurate manner. Holster draw and target aquasition have been enhanced as well. Makes me want one for my g26 now!!

Last edited:
Thanks-

TSG-22 looks to be well made and I like the threaded barrel model, but unless there is $200 worth of difference in the 2, I'm going with the AA

hseII

I've heard of problems with the TSG Kits and supposedly their mags are junk. I have not tried them myself so just passing on what I've heard. I'm looking for a 17/22 Gen 4 advantage arms kit myself now even though it'll cost more to get a threaded barrel for it.

Back
Top Bottom