• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 22's $299

i60.tinypic.com_mmemb4.jpg

So you got a great deal - you still hatin' bro?

ha...I must be in the minority with you Cadcom. I've never had a bad experience at AO. Bought a couple guns and plenty of other items over the years. No complaints, unless good prices and a huge selection are somehow directed to the complaint department. $299 for Gen3 G22's is a heck of a deal. I may have to run by there tomorrow. Glock headquarters is right down the road too. I can stop by there directly afterwards.

ha...I must be in the minority with you Cadcom. I've never had a bad experience at AO. Bought a couple guns and plenty of other items over the years. No complaints, unless good prices and a huge selection are somehow directed to the complaint department. $299 for Gen3 G22's is a heck of a deal. I may have to run by there tomorrow. Glock headquarters is right down the road too. I can stop by there directly afterwards.

I'm with you man. I swing by there occasionally. Can find some deals and I just haven't experienced any issues during the purchase process.

they did the same thing 2 years ago on all the police trades but they were $350 and i picked up 22, 22C, 30, 23. if only i had more money at the time they had 17's, a few 27's, a 26 in their as well i could have had them all lol, but $299 is still a great deal even if for a turnaround trade down the road

That's not bad. I just picked up my Smith and Wesson m&p in 40 with night sights and holster from cdnn for 314 with shipping

Were those Atlanta trade-ins? I saw another place that specifically mentioned a batch of Atlanta PD and Corrections M&P's (from their recent switch to Glock), but they were a lot higher than the CDNN price.

Don't want to derail this thread, but can you post a mini-review of it somewhere?

Went with a friend. It was his first gun. The G22 was almost pristine...zero holster wear. No department markings. Comes with one mag....$299.99. Swung by Glock, 4 miles away, all internals updated, and mag swapped for a new one all for the low price of free. I'm not a 40cal guy but that is just about as good as a deal as you can get. Deal runs until the 10th. They also are advertising a no name AR for around $450.

Back
Top Bottom