glock 38

Not unless you get it for 350 or less, because post panic, that's what they're gonna sell for. Went over like a lead blimp.
Sorry to be negative, but the 45 gap is not a popular caliber. Its a solution to a problem that never existed. More expensive and less available than 45 acp, no benefits to the caliber, etc.

Speaking of 9's a store here in CARTERSVILLE has a load of ammo in for $22.99 lil high, but no limit...Sportsman liquidators had a little of everything today..

Only advantage at all is a smaller grip with a .45 bullet. Most grown men will not have that problem unless you are a small man with very small hands. Like previously mentioned, it was a solution to a problem that really never existed.

Ive never had a problem getting 45 gap ammo. Georgia Arms almost always has the range ammo, and its not any more expensive than 45 acp.
The G 37's are my most accurate glocks - fwiw.
If you compare, you'll see the ballistics of the Speer GDHP ammo are greater than the acp, per charts at this link.
http://www.ballistics101.com/45_gap.php
This is the ammo the GA State Patrol uses.
Most shooters who denigrate the gaps haven't fired one - recommend you do this before deciding.

I have a G37 which was a le trade in.I have never had a problem finding ammo.Dont go looking for it at wal-mart.You have to go to ga arm's or a gun store to get it.The G38 is a nice firearm.I would own one.I'd really like to have a g39.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom