• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Glock 43 first up LE only $380 + FFL

got called on 5/1 that my G43 was in. Stopped by yesterday to pick up and got hit with an additional $25 "GSSF charge" for a total of $460 with NS. My last purchase from AO. The sales people simply do not understand that they need to see the value of a customer and without them they can just stay home and play XBox in their parent's basement.

I ordered from AO and price was $411 with NS and with tax right at $436. Called a buddy to remind me to not go back to that place for any reason. Clerks are really poor in the customer service area. Cashier too. Amazing the place is still in business.

In my experience the guys who work at the LE Counter at AO are nothing short of outstanding. That sucks about the misunderstanding on the GSSF surcharge. I pay that extra $25 myself. The best deals on the GSSF prices are on the 17, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27, 31, 32, 33 and maybe the 45gaps?

The other discounts aren't nearly as high.

Last edited:
Yep...got hit with the GSSF charge too when I picked mine up a few weeks ago. Mine came with the fixed sights and probably totaled $405. Sounds like yours with the NS was still a little less than what they were selling them for at Ed's with NS.

I took mine immediately to Glock to get the factory NS put on and found out they don't offer them for the 42 or 43. Oh well...at least I was already in the area.

Back
Top Bottom