Alexanders flash sale tomorrow only

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
171   0
Reaction score
1709573026316.jpeg

Blairsville GA.

Good deal on the public defender. I wonder if they actually have a good inventory of them. People should post up if they manage to snag one.

They will it will be in classified section under pistols.
If they want to wake up early, be at that places door at opening, fight the other neckbeards for the two or three Judges that will actually be sold at that price, then I'd say they earned the $100 profit to flip it here.

If they do all that then they're working harder than me for a Benjamin so more power to them.

Yeah the stoegers are $250 all over the place online, with a $50 rebate making them $200.

$250 for the public defender is really cheap though. Way under dealer cost. Makes you wonder how many they actually plan to sell at that cost.

NO...... 199.00 with 50.00 rebate. look it up!
With their $40 shipping charge and tax it brings it to $259. So $209 after rebate. Not terrible. I bought one last year and got free shipping and the rebate. Tax and transfer fee made my out the door price $185. I haven't shot it yet. It feels solid. The only negative is the backstrap texture is a bit rough for my liking. It would be fine with gloves but it feels like it could chew up your hand. I'm going to smooth mine out a little bit to make it more comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom