Glock 43

baxterday

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
103   0
Reaction score
Well I did it, I bought me a 43 for father's day. The kids think mom got it for me. It is brand new, picked it up for less than I see most used ones being peddled on here. Got her at The Gun Pro shop up here in Ellijay. The price was fair, the same as Bargain Barn and Appalachian, both places I enjoy shopping at. The guys at Gun Pro, Charlie and Jim are top notch and low pressure, I couldn't be happier with the pistol and the sales experience, and if you are in the market for a African safari, Jim IS the only man to talk to. Took her out on it's maiden shoot to the Sumac range and am equally impressed with it's feel and performance. It has been added to my everyday carry, one of several 9mm Glocks.

Very cool man. I have thought about a G43, and thought about it, and thought about it...I always revert back to double stack. I can't find my happy place with single stacks. The G43 will most likely be my next, and final attempt at a single stack.

You will likely enjoy it... I absolutely love mine! (Stopped counting after 1500 rounds through mine without a hiccup.) Try adding tractiongrips from TractiongripsDon TractiongripsDon here on the forum and you will like it even more!
I carry with the +1 Taran plates since I am a smaller guy and want to reduce printing. It is just a terrific CCW in my opinion

I carry my 43 just about every day. I also use the Taran +1 extension on mine, and have been enjoying the holster I got from Cook's Holsters in Bethlehem. I think my Glock 19 is jealous of the 43. Since I bought the 43, the 19 has been spending a lot of time in the safe.

Very cool man. I have thought about a G43, and thought about it, and thought about it...I always revert back to double stack. I can't find my happy place with single stacks. The G43 will most likely be my next, and final attempt at a single stack.
I guess this is a bit of a hypocrisy, as I own a 19 and 26 I also carry, but you can't beat this little 43 for comfort and concealment. Plus, it shoots great and is the same basic platform as my other carry pistols, which lowers the chance messing up when in a stressful situation. I had a LC9 prior to the 43 and sold it after just a few weeks of owning it. To me it is just not as nice to shoot nor does it have the quality of the Glock. I am hopeful Glock will come out with a mag extension for it, I guess time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom