• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Glock 43x Blue Label $385

Thank you so much Earl. I have called and they won’t sell blue label out of the state of Georgia due to contract with Glock, unfortunately!!! Darn it! We were down to paperwork when the the lady was getting my information, & realized I’m in the Fayetteville Fort Bragg area of North Carolina....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much Earl. I have called and they won’t sell blue label out of the state of Georgia due to contract with Glock, unfortunately!!! Darn it! We were down to paperwork when the the lady was getting my information, & realized I’m in the Fayetteville Fort Bragg area of North Carolina....

I was not aware of that. Sorry!!!!

Yeah I’ve purchased blue label once before a few years ago, didn’t have that problem and it came from Georgia, oh well... really do appreciate you looking after all of us!!! That was a Great Information especially during these crazy times! I’m sure several will be taking advantage of that sale! Heck I tried everything told her my father used to live in Locust Grove, fairly close to the race track to no avail!
The young lady said Glock has really tightened up on their contracts, with all the new stores coming on line/ starting up these last couple of years!
Again Thank You!
Will

I can’t believe I have to keep explaining this to you guys. If you want blue label pricing and don’t qualify then join GSSF. You get to shoot in local as well as nationwide matches and get a pistol voucher yearly for blue label. Several guys here sell blue label guns after getting them. A gem 5 g19 is $426. Add a super cool ninja mag extension and boom $800

I may be wrong but I believe it’s against federal law to purchase a handgun out of the state you live in.

Back
Top Bottom