Glock Gen5

I LOVE Gen 4 17, 26, and 34. The 19 finger grooves are squished and don't fit my hand. I was interested in a Gen 5 19 but then found out that Glock added an unnecessary and uncomfortable scallop cut to the magwell that I hate. So I'm sticking with Gen 4 for now. I install 3.5lb connectors and DAT triggers and am happy with that setup.

Haven’t seen many being flipped. I hate the finger grooves and the stupid hump on the grip. They got it half-right. Although, the grip angle is still a bit unnatural, but at the end of the day, it’s still a Glock.

Meh I've tried the Gen 5, and I think they're all the same. A Glock is a Glock is a Glock. Its not worth me selling all of my gen 4's and upgrading to gen 5, like i did with my old gen 3's. I really liked the 4 over the 3, plus I already have a bunch of spare parts for the gen 4's, way more invested than I would ever get back. Unwise investment to upgrade honestly, then again all glocks are $450 and below in my mind once used. Unless its something I just want then sometimes ill pay more, like for OD, FDE, Moons, but definitely not this more than new pricing I've been seeing on a few lately.

I love my Gen 2. They gen 3 and 4 finger groves do not fit my hand correctly to be comfortable. I got a gen 5, love it. The trigger is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom