Glock Model 45

romans1212

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
74   0
Reaction score
i just bought one of these little beauties from another a retired LEO member. It is a 9mm with the grip of the Model 17 and the slide of the Model 19.

I don’t have a lot of time with this one yet, but the concept seems well-thought-out. QUESTION- Why am I seeing so many of these for sale on ODT? Is there something I should know?

i just bought one of these little beauties from another a retired LEO member. It is a 9mm with the grip of the Model 17 and the slide of the Model 19.

I don’t have a lot of time with this one yet, but the concept seems well-thought-out. QUESTION- Why am I seeing so many of these for sale on ODT? Is there something I should know?

You should know it’s a Glock and...this is ODT. Nuff said haha. I have the 19x (same size) and find it to be a great balanced pistol as have many others. Great shooter!

It's probably no issue with the 45; people get trade bugs round here

As said...some people gotta own the latest until the trade bug hits.

To me both the 19x and 45 are like a 19 with a 17 mag and spacer.....just more accurate and with ambi controls....JMHO

Back
Top Bottom