• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Glock Perfection

I always miss the good ****

Take your pants and underwear off and go stand on your bathroom counter facing away from the mirror. Now turn your head around and look at the mirror with a slightly downward angle.

What's that you see? Your ass you say? Now so long as you do this in the privacy of your own home it's no big deal.

What you missed was the OP of another thread doing this in the public bathroom at terminal B at the Atlanta airport. Showing his ass for all who stumbled upon him to see.

Take your pants and underwear off and go stand on your bathroom counter facing away from the mirror. Now turn your head around and look at the mirror with a slightly downward angle.

What's that you see? Your ass you say? Now so long as you do this in the privacy of your own home it's no big deal.

What you missed was the OP of another thread doing this in the public bathroom at terminal B at the Atlanta airport. Showing his ass for all who stumbled upon him to see.
Now that's poetry

Got no words for this one

It's kinda pathetic you can't recognize I posted that to get you and the other Glock riders to throw a hissy fit. Even after I made it clear. Maybe that's not enough... it was a joke. Satire. 99% of what I said was simply to piss you off. Don't take it so personal. It was to get you and everyone else riled up. In a forum made for that ****. It happens everyday. I don't give a **** what you like. Glocks are good. You can keep acting like I'm backtracking or whatever but you look like a fool. It's over now, just breathe.

Attachments

• EB81424B-840D-48C2-A348-28B384DAB65E-22063-00001145B5B477DD_tmp.jpg
    EB81424B-840D-48C2-A348-28B384DAB65E-22063-00001145B5B477DD_tmp.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 24
Back
Top Bottom