Glock plus 1 Help

Mr. Goodbar

Default rank 5000+ posts
Savage Hooligan
109   0
Reaction score
So i finally got around to swapping out and adding my plus 1's but now it seems like the gen 4 plus 1's lip needs to be sanded down some, the magazine won't fully seat in. Seems like the gen 4 lips are not slanted enough compared to my gen 3 ones. Anyone ever had this problem before? And yes my gun is a Gen4 so i'm assuming the mags that came with it are gen 4's too.

Well I run the +6 Taylor Freelance and the +6 Arredondo for competition and they both fit on either Gen 3 or 4 magazines. I didn't notice any difference when I put them on.

So I can't tell you anything for certain, but why don't you try this.
Try it on a Gen 3 and a Gen 4 and see what happens....

Well I run the +6 Taylor Freelance and the +6 Arredondo for competition and they both fit on either Gen 3 or 4 magazines. I didn't notice any difference when I put them on.

So I can't tell you anything for certain, but why don't you try this.
Try it on a Gen 3 and a Gen 4 and see what happens....
My gen 3 works and the mags work without the extensions so it's something with the extensions

My gen 3 works and the mags work without the extensions so it's something with the extensions

Hmmpphh, first I heard of this, let me know what you get figured out.
I work at a range and can imagine others may have the same problem, maybe your solution will help them.
Meanwhile I'll ask around and see if anyone else has run into that problem and if so what they did for a solution.....

Back
Top Bottom