Glock plus 1 Help

That is news to me...some of the Taran plates don't work between 17 & 19 because of grip angle but have not heard of that with 26 mags... They are a different animal altogether because of the weird lip at the front of the grip... Sorry I have no answer:frown:

Damn man.... you let me down, LOL I thought you knew everything!

That is news to me...some of the Taran plates don't work between 17 & 19 because of grip angle but have not heard of that with 26 mags... They are a different animal altogether because of the weird lip at the front of the grip... Sorry I have no answer:frown:
It's 33 but all the same, and yes it appears to be a gen4 mag. Trip to glock is in order i guess to see if I'm a dumbass or not. And that is exactly what is blocking it, the weird lip at the front of the grip

It's 33 but all the same, and yes it appears to be a gen4 mag. Trip to glock is in order i guess to see if I'm a dumbass or not. And that is exactly what is blocking it, the weird lip at the front of the grip
One reason I am not a fan of the small frame Glocks... I am sure Glock can solve the mystery!

Back
Top Bottom