• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

glock to go or not

jstephens99

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
5   0
Reaction score
Ok have heard incredible things about glock in smyrna. I want to take my 23 gen 2 down there. Only drawback is the drive down. Someone talk me into doing so! Between gas and the 4 hour total drive time it's a question of is it going to really be worth it right now?

Ok have heard incredible things about glock in smyrna. I want to take my 23 gen 2 down there. Only drawback is the drive down. Someone talk me into doing so! Between gas and the 4 hour total drive time it's a question of is it going to really be worth it right now?

are you having problems with it, or are you wanting to have night sights installed? If the answer to both of these questions is no, it is not worth the trip unless you will already be in the neighborhood.

While the service is great, you just sit bored in a waiting room for 30 minutes while they clean your gun and replace the old parts. It's not very exciting.

Have not had any issues with it, the night sights are a touch dim but more than bright enough. Sadly I will be in the area tomorrow but am flying in to atl from dc and had to leave her at home. More just would like to have a few parts replaced I got it used from GT and have no clue how many rounds have been through it outside of the 100 or so that I put through or how rough the previous owner was on it, the internals were filthy when I got home with it and really cleaned it

Have not had any issues with it, the night sights are a touch dim but more than bright enough. Sadly I will be in the area tomorrow but am flying in to atl from dc and had to leave her at home. More just would like to have a few parts replaced I got it used from GT and have no clue how many rounds have been through it outside of the 100 or so that I put through or how rough the previous owner was on it, the internals were filthy when I got home with it and really cleaned it

Well, if you just want to go, don't let me stop you. With gas at 3.50+ a gallon, I personally would wait until I had another reason to be in the area, but then again, I am in the area most days.

I'd love to be able to go but you have a very valid point, and that was my biggest draw back. I tend to not really have a reason to go that direction ever but who knows what could happen

I'd love to be able to go but you have a very valid point, and that was my biggest draw back. I tend to not really have a reason to go that direction ever but who knows what could happen

I could run it down for you sometimes as I run through Rossville a couple times a week and Atlanta daily, but then you wouldn't get to experience going to "Glock"

As I said, the service is good, but the place is nothing special. Just a drab waiting room in a drab office complex with a crappy 10 minute video on constant repeat.

They will update your gun and mags if you take it in. Give them the long drive story and you might leave with a hat, decal, or tag. maybe nothing. depends on armour you end up with. I would not drive 4 hrs unless something is amiss with the gun. If you had another reason to be in Atl YES I would swing by there.

And pay for them??? lol, here soon i will get in touch then. Thanks to my 5 8's right now i cant get over there. If i get on 4 10's soon i will get it down there.

Back
Top Bottom