• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Glock

I have been a Glock fan boy since I bought my first Glock on my 21st birthday. Tried s&w and sig. alway went back to glock. Got a vp9 yesterday and put about 500 rounds through it. I don’t think I will ever go back. I renounce my membership to the Glock fan boy club. Thoughts?

Use what you like. VP9 is an excellent choice.

Better ergos with the VP9, larger than the G19 with the same capacity. If you carry the VP9, get a new plate on the back of the slide to keep junk out.

I have been a Glock fan boy since I bought my first Glock on my 21st birthday. Tried s&w and sig. alway went back to glock. Got a vp9 yesterday and put about 500 rounds through it. I don’t think I will ever go back. I renounce my membership to the Glock fan boy club. Thoughts?
If you shot 500 rounds yesterday, you need to let your head clear up!!

I’m a serious toss-up between G’s and the P320 platforms... I love the both of them.

I never thought about the VP9 until Shot-show in Jan. I was able to head to the booth and actually hold one without someone hovering over me.. the feel great in the hand...

I’m curious how they shoot.... is there anything out there your able to compare it to for those of us who have not had an opportunity to shoot one?

Glock- The down side “for me” is a stock Glock feels really gritty on a trigger press..

With some polishing or an Apex setup, “I” believe you can’t go wrong with a G in that sense.

The other thing I don’t like about G’ is if the shooter wants reliable sights, you must put something on them other than polymer BUIS costing the shooter more money.

Sig- The stock P320 “for me” has a much better trigger press, “for me” nice and smooth and sights are quality from factory.

I’m curious about what you think about the VP9 from sights to mag and everything in between.

How does it stack up??? I know it’s all subjective however it’s a good starting point to gather information.

Any chance if you would do a review of it? I’m sure the community would appreciate it as I know I would.

Respectfully
Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom