• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

GLOCK

From their Facebook page - "You guys have been great, we are humbled with all the great effort and guesses to decode our message. The good news is that it's NOT just a forum. The bad news is that you'll need to wait just a little bit longer. We're adding something new that we think you'll love."

If the announcement does not include a new firearm, this will be the dumbest marketing/pr campaign ever. I know they're minting money over there but I can't believe how little they innovate. Guess it's hard to keep up with the wife and the drawing board....

Gaston-Glock-And-Wife.jpg

The news was not given out today according to their facebook page. Once everyone figured out it was just another forum everyone started complaining and they delayed the release and stated that it was delayed and was gonna be even bigger than previously thought. They are gonna have to pull a rabbit out of their PR hat. lol

From their Facebook page - "You guys have been great, we are humbled with all the great effort and guesses to decode our message. The good news is that it's NOT just a forum. The bad news is that you'll need to wait just a little bit longer. We're adding something new that we think you'll love."

Thanks, I tried to look at their Facebook page but it said that I need to log in to my Facebook account to look at the page but I don't have a Facebook account.

The news was not given out today according to their facebook page. Once everyone figured out it was just another forum everyone started complaining and they delayed the release and stated that it was delayed and was gonna be even bigger than previously thought. They are gonna have to pull a rabbit out of their PR hat. lol
Lol good, hopefully the forum release comes with a new Glock model!

Back
Top Bottom