• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glocks for sale on ODT

The
C...people on here will sale them well over the $500 mark, i can buy a new gen 4 19 for that. Dont even get me started on used glock 43 prices.

Just because you shop hard and buy a glock for $499 doesn't mean that everyone does. New prices are all over the board and it's common to walk into a gun store and see one for $600. Add sales tax and that's almost $650. For the person who didn't shop hard for his glock and paid $650 for it, $500 seems like a perfectly fair asking price.

The

Just because you shop hard and buy a glock for $499 doesn't mean that everyone does. New prices are all over the board and it's common to walk into a gun store and see one for $600. Add sales tax and that's almost $650. For the person who didn't shop hard for his glock and paid $650 for it, $500 seems like a perfectly fair asking price.
Just because one person wasn't a smart shopper and overpaid doesn't mean it's worth more.

The

That's exactly what i figure is going on, people paying full MAP pricing. My LGS sales them for that but drive down the road a bit to the next store and they can order it for for the lowest MAP price.

Back
Top Bottom