• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GLWS!

people put it on my stuff sometimes but, I don't really care what others think most of the time so it does not really matter to me. don't know if you noticed but, people are very opinionated on this site and sometimes somewhat sensitive. but when I do it, I mean it for what it truly stands for, wishing the best of luck to the seller.
Good luck with Post :cool:

people put it on my stuff sometimes but, I don't really care what others think most of the time so it does not really matter to me. don't know if you noticed but, people are very opinionated on this site and sometimes somewhat sensitive. but when I do it, I mean it for what it truly stands for, wishing the best of luck to the seller.
its the inter web nothing is serious.

2.bp.blogspot.com__2f0qQAL3Lq4_TZgZ6eTACLI_AAAAAAAAAEY_gSt8xix8Sdw_s1600_Pole_Dancing_Fail.jpg

(a)

I don't have much to say about anything, and I need to get that post count up so people will take me seriously. Repetitive blather will impress more folks than considered discourse any time of day, any day of the week.

Rare glock g22 $650. GLWS! Lmao!

I take offense to that. It's not just a G22 for $650. It's a G22 with a 40>9 Lone Wolf conversion barrel, G17 recoil spring and three G17 mags.

I really don't take offense. I just wanted to pitch the listing.

I use GLWS to pad my message count. GLWS could also be an acronym for any number of things. Use your imagination.

GLWS!

I take offense to that. It's not just a G22 for $650. It's a G22 with a 40>9 Lone Wolf conversion barrel, G17 recoil spring and three G17 mags.

I really don't take offense. I just wanted to pitch the listing.

I use GLWS to pad my message count. GLWS could also be an acronym for any number of things. Use your imagination.

GLWS!
Lmao! Ur right!

Back
Top Bottom