• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GLWS!

I see "GLWS" both ways depending on the price. If the price is fair, its all in good intention. If the price is ridiculous, it's the same as how someone may tell you to "have a blessed day" after the end of an argument.

Like as of yesterday there was a $600.00 SKS and better yet an $800.00 Maverick shotgun listed here. But I maintained control.

Please link the shotgun. If it's not plated in some exotic metal or comes with 2000 shells, I feel the need to take a dump today...

Please send me the link for that lol!
Sorry I can't send the link since that would be the same as calling out the poster by name. But it shouldn't be hard to find. Suffice it to say that it's not even the long mag tube model. It's just a basic 5 round model with black plastic furniture and ATI\Tapco crap stuck all over it. Seriously there wasn't room that I could see for one more add on.

I think people normally do it now to be nice wishing their buddy good luck. People use to do it for reason B a lot more. I remember when we found out we could rate threads. For a week or so "Thread rated" became the new "damn this thing is way to high". Hilarity ensued.

I always wish the best for anyone on their sale when I post GLWS! If I see something posted that I think is to high I just keep moving with out posting anything. Just me!

I have posted it a few times but being sincere. It usually means, man that is a good price and if I wasn't slap broke, already own 2 of them, wish they were closer or really have no need for one, I would posting PM sent instead. But now I'm racking my brain on figuring out what other definitions of GLWS could be. Gee Thanks! Now the rest of my day is ruined due to short attention span. I may have been able to have solved all the worlds problems today but now I'm stuck on what is GLWS.

Back
Top Bottom