Go back to the old classified listing system ?

Go back to the original listing system for classifieds?

• Yes, please revert because the new one sucks.

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • No, the angels sang with this new format!

Votes: 81 81.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed this as well, I have had to go back and manually subscribe to my ads.

I had the same issue with mouse over, but it looks like that has been changed. When I mouse over now I get the relevant details with out clicking, which I really like.

Otherwise I like the new system. I got a email the other day that my item was eligible to repost and had a link straight to reposting it which was awesome.

This will be fixed soon

As stated bout the Location and Price thing is great but 50% of the people still don,t know where they live. SW to me means close to me in Tifton but to them it,s SW Atl. I guess some school didn,t have a geography class. Or maps was not available to them. :der:

Yes because the new one...:nono:
Your like lady gaga you were ''born that way'' ....... gripeing lol ;]

I don't have a problem with the new system. It at least makes folks think about where they are and what they want before posting an ad...
exactly !

the new one will be fine , steve is :typing: hard to get it right folks , just give it time :pop2:
oh no Im agreeing with trader ron .....lol

This will be fixed soon
u r the man !

It's fine by me.
me 2 dood ;]

mattstone_blogs_com__a_6a00d8341bffb053ef011570f754f0970c_800wi_.jpg

Im a fan of the new system. It gets straight to the point so you don't have to search thru 3 paragraphs of stuff just to find the price or trade item. The new system isn't as difficult to understand as most make it out to be either. If you just take your time making the ad then there should be. I confusion on the part of the buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom