Go Fund Me for deceased Coweta County Deputy 's unborn child

The Gofundme is still active and ongoing for now if you missed out on the auctions and still would like to make a donation. I believe that the account will still be active until the child is born and named so that we know what name to put the trust under. I am not the organizer on either, so not 100% sure. But, I will try to find out and update.

The Gofundme is still active and ongoing for now if you missed out on the auctions and still would like to make a donation. I believe that the account will still be active until the child is born and named so that we know what name to put the trust under. I am not the organizer on either, so not 100% sure. But, I will try to find out and update.

super ginger2.jpg

Word around town the sheriff is looking for me.... definitely not the first time but the only time for something I’d actually admit I was guilty of.

I have no problem with go fund me or a small fee but 15-20% on a couple grand is pretty steep!

Word around town the sheriff is looking for me.... definitely not the first time but the only time for something I’d actually admit I was guilty of.

I have no problem with go fund me or a small fee but 15-20% on a couple grand is pretty steep!

Better turn yourself in before you get pulled over and your rig is towed. :boink: You have no worries, I already warned you what it was about...

And, I agree with the fees, but Gofundme is well known and trusted. A little over $11k has been raised from it alone. I can almost guarantee that we wouldn't have collected nearly that amount by passing the plate around.

Better turn yourself in before you get pulled over and your rig is towed. :boink: You have no worries, I already warned you what it was about...

And, I agree with the fees, but Gofundme is well known and trusted. A little over $11k has been raised from it alone. I can almost guarantee that we wouldn't have collected nearly that amount by passing the plate around.

I always run from the PO-LICE....

I get it, but in this case go **** me didn’t do **** and if I ain’t getting a% I sure as **** would like to cut them out. LOL

Back
Top Bottom