• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gofundme for my daughter's mother.

Cavemanjoe

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
17   0
Reaction score
Trying to get as much as I can together to help my daughter's mom with everything going on.

http://link.email.dynect.net/link.p...S=LcDdg89sFJo-bBVf3uU1np1dAhPYCZv2bJgWtPqQUE4

Her and her husband are on hard times, he got a good job so their food stamps took a serious hit, and they're living on about $250 every two weeks while trying to get a lawyer to get custody of his other daughter, for which the state of South Carolina has been taking almost $500 from his every check even though she's in a temporary foster home and the mother is under investigation for child abuse and drugs. The STATE is just taking the money, it's not going to the mother or the temporary foster family. This whole thing just disgusts me, because if HE had been the one to do all that the mother's under investigation for he would've been tossed under the jail without a second thought.

My daughter's mom is a wonderful mother, her husband is a great man, and I love all the kids to death. The purpose of this is to (hopefully) surprise them with enough money that everything she's been stressing and crying about lately can be lifted from their shoulders and finally start making steps forward instead of running as fast as they can just to stay where they are..

I honestly don't expect to reach the goal I set, but even enough to get her title out of pawn would free up money they can definitely put to better use elsewhere. I'm stuck, not able to help with more than $20-$40 at a time, sometimes a few hundred, but it's never felt like enough, and hopefully this way I can come up with enough to make a real impact in their lives, instead of just babysitting while they make their runs to court across states and such in their beat-up old cars.

Thank you everyone for looking.

Back
Top Bottom