• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Going rate for sheetrock work?

Mine averaged out to about $18 per when I recently finished out the basement with me buying the drywall/mud/tape and he supplied the screws. With me buying everything it was in the $31-33 range as an estimated guess. Well worth it not to have to fool with it imho. That was an all cash deal mind you, I'd expect it to be in the $40 range if someone is quoting you with them supplying everything. Maybe more depending on material markup.

If you find someone that does decent work let me know. Got some repair work I need done in my basement.

I can give you a number if you’d like but no idea on his availability right now. I will say he’s awesome, been doing it since he was a kid learning from his father. His level 6 finish was flawless at our last house.

We pay 1.50 for new construction not sure of levels. Includes 1 touch up and they prime ceilings . Add .25 for major remodel and bid the rest . In my opinion , be cheap on everything else but not this . We had a house that didn't get sanded and No one could tell.

My guys booked until at least next month, he’s in the middle of scraping popcorn and respraying a rental property for me. PM me if you want to get in line, no idea of his jobs after me.

Back
Top Bottom