Going to Visit My Suppressor in Jail Tomorrow- ???

FOOMAN

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
4   0
Reaction score
Going to shoot my Spectre II tomorrow at Bulls Eye. After I get done, what do I need to do to quickly clean it? What should I bring with me? Jeremy told me they have work area in the back and i could clean it before I leave. Don't really want to bring my Ultrasonic Cleaner. Need a little help. I like to keep my stuff clean. Thanks for your help.

Just take it apart, brush it well, lube the threads and youll be good. Your doing this just to keep it from seizing up so when you do finally get it home you can clean it well

Meh shot 200 rounds from my sparrow and left it for 6 months. I would maybe lube it for easy removal but without a lot of time your not going to leave it spotless

Don't worry about it. Shoot it a little and when you get to take it home, shoot a little more and clean it. You don't have to get it spotless every time you clean it. That is a losing battle. I've learned to accept a small amount of crud left behind on my essence and sparrow. It actually helps the sound reduction a bit.

Ok. I had a blast with my Spectre II. It is very quiet. Can't wait to get it home. I tried cleaning it but was a pain. That was the first time I had been to Bulls Eye. I was not impressed. Customer Service was not good at all. Jeremy was super nice though. Can't wait to shoot it again.

Back
Top Bottom