GONE....60' Mobile Home with Appliance's and A/C

Craigs1001

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
19   0
Reaction score
Free for the moving. I have a 1996 Fleetwood 60' mobile home that I need removed from the property I purchased. Currently being used as a used car lot office. 2 large bedrooms, two full baths. Comes with all appliances, newer A/C heat unit, all appliances, washer and dryer. Needs carpet, exterior cleaning and general tlc. Underpinning and front porch included. Clean SC title. Tougne was never removed however the axles were.

Located in Beech Island, SC just 5 miles across the river from Augusta.

Would make a great rental property or hunting quarters.

I'll get some pictures soon. Easy access for towi g it out. Located in a flat lot along hwy 125.
You can google map 15719 Atomic Road Beech Island SC for location and some pictures.

Free for the taking. Can't beat the price. Again, clean SC title in hand.

Yep..I just don't have the time to clean it up and list it for sale. Trying to get my shop built on the property. Someone is going to have a home for very little effort. Not sure what all is involved in towing one but I've read the tougne is the main item missing on most. Tougne is still on this one. Blocks ect come with it. Little elbow grease, couple hundred in carpet from Lowes and presto!
Dang. Hard to top giving away a HOUSE, ;)

Back
Top Bottom