14   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Free 4.5" DeWalt Angle Grinders

Zip Code: 30144

Item is for: Free
Sale Price: Free.99

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a small lot (currently about 25-30) of used DeWalt 4.5" angle grinders. These are old tool stock from a construction company. They may/may not have various markings or numbering engraved or sharpied on.

All are tested to work and all come with guard and handle. There are no spindle nuts, but if you need one they take a 5/8"-11 thread nut.

These are model number DWE402N models and do not have the tether ring or safety brake.

Some of these are like brand new and some have been around the block...There is a reason the company keeps buying DeWalt, though; These things just keep on going!

I had a go at selling some of these to earn a little spending money but nobody seemed to interested. I need the floorspace in my shop back so somebody really needs to come and take these off my hands. Try to re-sell them yourself, scrap them, or use them for the next 10 years... I no longer care.

Pictures can be found on my post history where I had them listed. I will literally have a big box in the back of my car and you can take what you want. Take them all, if desired, that's preferable.

Anything I still have at the end of next week (April 23rd, 2021) will be driven to the nearest blue hole and given a water burial or blown to bits by my tannerite happy neighbors.

I am happy to meet in Kennesaw around lunch time or around 4:30PM during the week. I live in Polk Co. and I can meet anywhere along my route home (Barrett Pkwy, Hiram, Dallas, Yorkville, Etc.) I won't ship them or go too far out of my way unless you provide an ice cream reward.

If anyone knows anyone affiliated with a school or other organization that can use these to teach/make for good, that's also preferable. I just hate to see these things go to waste when they can still be used by aspiring fabricators.

I've got a couple takers so far, I'm going to mark these as gone. If for some reason I have any left after they've had their go I'll repost. Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom