GONE PLEASE DELETE

jonsmith6391

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
8   0
Reaction score
Hey fellow ODTers,

I have quite a bit of free carpet tiles left over from a project my company did for a movie theater.

I have a LOT of these pieces-almost an entire pallet worth (for reference, a pallet is over 4 feet high and weighs probably 2,000 LB, give or take). Picture below should give reference of size.

It’s perfect to go in a playroom, home theater, man cave, or to lay under laminate or LVP for sound absorption/energy savings (this works for click-lock/rigid core only; not glue down). This carpet tile technically has a pattern, but up to you if you want to match it up.

Please PM if you want. You’ll need a truck or SUV AND bring a helper as these are heavy and awkward to carry.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 45448B84-F795-4A59-9725-18A9F302DBFA.jpeg
    45448B84-F795-4A59-9725-18A9F302DBFA.jpeg
    86 KB · Views: 138
That’s awesome! I’m finishing a 10’x20’ workshop in my garage and was thinking about doing carpet tile. I don’t need a literal ton of it but if it’s not spoken for, I could take it all unless someone wanted to split it. I’m close to Rome, could come to Kennesaw pretty much any day between now and January 3rd.

To address the questions:

WGRoper and Mr. Booshie,

I would STRONGLY prefer entire amount be taken at once, but here is what I have and I can split it if needed. Someone will be home to let you in to pick-up-just bring a helper as I will not move anything nor will my wife as she has a back injury that has resulted in chronic pain for her. Pick-up is in WOODSTOCK. There is a VERY slight possibility I can get more of this, but no guarantees:

60 TOTAL PIECES OF CARPET TILE
9 SF/PIECE-THEY ARE 3' BY 3' (36"X36")

TOTAL 540 SQUARE FEET OF CARPET TILE/60 SQUARE YARDS

That’s awesome! I’m finishing a 10’x20’ workshop in my garage and was thinking about doing carpet tile. I don’t need a literal ton of it but if it’s not spoken for, I could take it all unless someone wanted to split it. I’m close to Rome, could come to Kennesaw pretty much any day between now and January 3rd.
I'll help load and cover gas if you want to split I'm in Rome

I don’t want to jump in front of the_great_white but if he/she doesn’t want it I can come get it, I’ll PM you. If anyone wants what’s left (340 sq ft), we can make arrangments.
Go.for it brother, I was hoping to be able to redo our youth center but i would need probably twice as much as whats available.

Back
Top Bottom