• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Good deal on 7.62 x 39

Great deals on shotgun ammo, and steel case 9mm for $10 a box of 50. You'll find something you like there, and there is a range if you want to go shooting there as well!

Yeah I'm not going to lie my first visit was a pleasant one. 4 people asked me if they could help. I was only in the store for 15min. And I got the ammo! Overall not a bad experience.

Not being an AO 'fan boy', but they were never as bad as some people make them out to be, and they have improved incredibly over the last year or so. I think it finally sunk in that they couldn't run a store the size of a Bass Pro like the neighborhood gun shop they used to be.

I've never had a problem with them except for a background check taking a long time a few years ago. Some of the counter guys are arrogant pricks who would rather talk to each other than customers, others are very nice.

I've never had a problem with them except for a background check taking a long time a few years ago. Some of the counter guys are arrogant pricks who would rather talk to each other than customers, others are very nice.

Yeah, I used to see the counter guys talking like that a few years back. I think the ones that couldn't break the habit are gone now though, since I don't see that at all when there are customers around.

As for the long background check, I can't think of anything they can do about that. Reason #242 to get a carry permit I guess.

Yeah, I used to see the counter guys talking like that a few years back. I think the ones that couldn't break the habit are gone now though, since I don't see that at all when there are customers around.

As for the long background check, I can't think of anything they can do about that. Reason #242 to get a carry permit I guess.

No more background check for me.:)

Back
Top Bottom